I am formerly from Singapore, now happily married and living in Canada.
I like reading, correspondence, music, cooking, nature, animals, children, family, religion,spirituality, metaphysics,people, collecting dolls/angels/celebrity autographs, love swapping all kinds of stuff and also own my own swapping group. I have about close to 20 penpals from all over the world. I am always looking for new penpals from worldwide.
I have a female cat named Siren and a female dog Muskie (Shitzu/Terrier/Poodle cross), who thinks she’s a cat herself and does everything the cats do. LOL!
I like such cards .. Of course these are just ideas to make it easy for you to choose a card .. at the end of the day, any card I get would be most appreciated.
- most especially illustrated cards
- map postcards of your country or place where you live
- cute character postcards like Disney, Diddl/Mimihops/Pimboli, NICI, cartoon, Precious Moments, Mary Engelbreit, Suzy's Zoo, Pat Richter, etc
- real animals (red panda,panda,snow leopard,sloth,capybara)
- places of worship
- people in national costumes
- stamp designs
- calendar cards
- meetup cards
- unusuals (like 3D, magnetic, puzzle, wooden, metal, etc)
- tourist attractions
- UNESCO sites
- Pikitia cards (NZ)
- maxi cards
I also have a collection of special, cute, pretty postmarks so if you have any to add to the card, that would be appreciated.