maria_francisca(or Léia) is a member in Brazil . She has been a member for 7 months (223 days).
My name is Léia. I love traveling with my husband Jean, spending time with my family and my female cat Maia, reading, being in touch with nature. I love crochet, cross-stitch and other handicrafts! I lived in several places throughout my country. I like to make people happy with my cards and letters. My username is in honor of my grandmothers Maria and Francisca.
If you have any doubts and wish some help check my favorites. I will probable like to receive postcards with:
- Landscapes that shows the nature of your country (mountains view, moonlight, flowers, cacti and succulents, sunset, sea / beach, trees, forest),
- Beautiful classical, baroque, gothic and bio-construction architecture (internal and external) of your locality,
- Beautiful sacred places, in the nature, temples, churches, chapels, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques, etc.,
- Vintage art,
- People on traditional/folk clothing,
- Photos of traditional festivals and celebrations,
- Paintings or photos of tourist and historical sights of your city and country,
- Music: sheet music, musical notes, treble clef 🎼 , classical instruments, stringed instruments, and acoustic guitar 🎸 (my favorite instrument),
- Birthday postcards for the month of October, 🎂 (It can be sent starting from the September's beginning)
- Angels; Jesus; biblical Apostles or Prophets (image, painting, drawing, icon, etc.),
- Holy Family/Jesus, Mary and Joseph (image, painting, drawing, icon, etc.)
- Postcards on dates of celebrations and sacred, cultural, folklore rituals: Christian Easter, Chinese New Year, Islamic New Year, Jewish New Year, Pessach, Purim, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashaná, etc.,
- And any postcard that makes me know a little about the beauty of your culture.
- Self-printed postcards (with high quality) and hand made/handicrafts are welcome.
But I love all the postcards that I receive.
Please choose a postcard that you really like and that you would like to receive. I believe you will make a good choice. Please don't send me advertising postcards, neither cards that contain pornography.
I prefer to receive the postcard inside an envelope. I would also be very happy if you sent little souvenirs such as stamps, bookmarks, stickers, tea bag, magnet or coins and small note of value (money) inside the envelope along with the postcard (I always reward the gift if you wish), because I collect and I like to exchange these things. But only if you want to send it, because it is not mandatory, nor my requirement. If you want to send only the postcard, I will also be happy.
Can you write to me in your native language with a translation (for Portuguese, Galician, Spanish or English), if you wish.
Tell me about yourself, or about the place where you live, or something that is unique in your culture.
Thank you very much!
Ps: If your card sent to me is expired, let me know about it.