We are a couple Maria and Roman. We live in Saint Petersburg. We moved here from Perm and Nizhny Novgorod. We love this big, amazing, gray, cold, but such a beautiful city.
We are glad to any postcards, but if you're stuck, here are some suggestions that are likely to make us extra-happy:
For Maria (I'm singer of musicAeterna choir, I love classical music and rock music. I have a SLR camera, I'm an amateur photographer. Friends say I'm good at it. Maybe they're joking. I love sports (I play beach volleyball). Also I like:
- Opera Theatre (scene, singers, composers, ballet, backstage) ♪
- Art (painting)
- ancient architecture (palaces, houses, museums, squares, fountains, churches, parks)
- nature (landscapes, sunsets, mountains, rivers, waterfalls - everything that surrounds you)
- knitting (my knitting Instagram page @mazaika.knit), needlework
- dogs (german shepherd, husky, labrador - large breeds dogs)
- books (interesting illustrations from the books)
- old bicycles, cars and motorcycles
- birthday cards in March ♥
For Roman (I'm sound engineer):
- retro radiotechnics
- old TVs
- vinyl records
- birthday cards in July ♥
***Christmas, New year cards for the both of us ***
All other postcards are welcome too!
Tell me about yourself, what is your weather, why you're happy! =) Thanks in advance!
- postcard id
○○○ Tell me if you send me a postcard that got expired. I can register it ☺