Seems that You've got a chance to send a postcard to me :)
Every card and every person is special for me - You are unique!
So, let's see...
I like philately, archeology, cycling, travelling and I love to explore the world, of course!
A bit about my preferences:
- No envelopes, please! (if only you don't wanna add unused postage stamps or pocket calendars)
- Odd shape stamps are welcome!
- Not folded postcards, if possible;
- I mostly like these types postcards:
* MAPS with some illustrations of coats of arms, national symbols, wild animals, nature or famouse people;
* OLD cards (+ WW2 cards. it doesn`t matter if they have been bent or they are dirty a little bit);
* "HISTORY" themed cards (from different museums, maybe), which show us a life of the Middle Ages; Scythians; Indians; Tampliers; Vikings; historical facts/events or kings/tsars/queens; excavations (archaeology); ruins;
* images of post stamps (or even MAXICARDS);
* Local people (where You live or have ever been to);
* Women with showels/camping equipment/metal detectors.
- I really appreciate handmade (self-made) cards! So if You like to craft, then You could send a card in an envelope to let it be safe. I will like Your self-made postcard.
- AD-cards are also acceptable if You like them by Your own ;)
- Postcards from travelling are welcome.
Don't worry, I am happy with anything you send.
Moreover, I will be reading your message on a postcard with enthusiasm (short or long)!
Any drawings on the postcards are also welcome. Cancelled cards (pre-stamped)from rare countries in an envelopes are good too.
*Don't forget to write a date, if possible :)
Thank You very much for reading! :)
Have a nice day/night,
Expired: EE-122582 (Netherlands, 2012)
Popular postcards (sent by me): 100+
Direct swaps (sent-received): 90+
Main update: July, 2015;
Last updated: October, 2015.