Welcome to read my profile! Have fun! 😊
SOMETHING ABOUT ME...
My name is Mervi. I'm a registered nurse in my profession and I work in the hospital unit of palliative care. In my freetime I spend lots of time with my two cats: Jeppe 11 years old grey tabby domestic cat, and Simba 6 years old brown burmese-cat. I also like geocaching, crocheting, knitting, adult coloring books, reading books, and learning Japanese calligraphy.
SOMETHING ABOUT POSTCARDS...
The thought is the most important thing, so there’s no need to stress about what kind of card to send me. Whatever the picture of the card is, I will be happy, because the card is coming JUST FROM YOU. I appreciate the message you wrote, I re-read my received cards every now and then. Beautiful stamps are warmly welcome, too.
I like many themes of postcards. If you enjoy list of likes, here is mine (Please remember these are only suggestions for what to send. You can always just surprise me!)
* maxicards (matching stamp with special cancellation on the picture-side of the postcard)
* violin cards
* black & white cards with cat/cats
* Anything from my favourites wall: www.postcrossing.com/user/manme/gallery/favourites
(In my favourites wall = cards I don’t have yet, but I like/wish to receive)
* covid-19 related cards
* postcrossing related cards, mailbox, bottle mail
* 3D / hologram cards
* wild animals
* breathtakingly beautiful landscape
* Royal persons, national clothes, symbols of your country
* optical illusions
* black & white with small coloured spot
* unusual shaped cards
* in May: Birthday cards
* in December/January: Christmas/New Year cards
* hearts, soap bubbles, raindrops, rainbow, Manekineko, Totoro, snowman, colorful birds
* Gotochi, Gorjuss, Navitrolla, Inkognito, Lali, The Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Harry Potter, Blue Cats
* ilustris by A.Tylkowski, Fiep Westerdorp (especially the Siepie-cat), Inge Löök, Linda Peltola, Kaj Stenvall, Virkkukoukkunen, Virpi Pekkala, Kaarina Toivanen, Minna Lehväslaiho...
Handmade cards and folded cards are welcome, too.
If you like to know: I’m collecting cat postage stamps and postcrossing postage stamps.
Thank you, and have fun!