I register postcards when receive them. Please, don't ask me to register postcard in advance, this is against Postcrossing rules! Nowadays the quantity of expired cards increased a lot but all of us are in equal conditions...
My name is Maria, I live in Novosibirsk, Russia. I like cooking, skiing and ice-skating, playing table tennis, playing boardgames like Munchkin and CashFlow, photographing (you can see some of my photos here: https://www.facebook.com/maria.urjeva , my profile in instagram: mariaurjeva)
My interests are:
- maxicards (https://photos.app.goo.gl/aBiJQD8AJtcnH6qh9)
- everything connected with planes, helicopters, airports, ships, military technic
- Formula 1 (https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ken7nu6cN8yMXMqQ9)
- wild nature (animals, landscapes or plants)
- pin-up (https://photos.app.goo.gl/DwWhpPZ1HgUyMFNG6)
- Hilda by Duane Bryers (https://photos.app.goo.gl/U2wE7dvrtBN8Doio9)
- Old Ladies by Inge Löök (https://photos.app.goo.gl/XJdsA3sCrwSFVECm8)
- Flower Fairies by C.M.Barker (https://photos.app.goo.gl/m3DvQgGKBfU9WrT56)
- Black&white postcards with beautiful ladies, like Audrey Hepburn, Merylin Monroe etc.
- Space, stars
- New Year/Christmas postcards in december-january (https://photos.app.goo.gl/HrA8Pw8cNofVWsmf8)
- котики Долотова, Павловой и синие коты Зенюк
but I'll be happy to receive any card, just imagine what you would like to receive yourself :)
A short video about my city:
P.P.S. I appreciate handmade postcards if they are made with some sense of taste and neatness. It doesn’t concern self-printed cards and magazine cuts glued to the cardboard, sorry.