We are an homeschooler family. My two boys (8 years and 6 years old) would like to receive postcards and send them. I have also a 3 years old girls. We like to study the world and discover new cultures. We live in Quebec, Canada.
We will be happy for all kinds of postcard received! Thank you!
If you are looking for postcard Ideas :
- Famous monument
- Landscapes or historical sites
- Something from your culture
- Traditional clothing
- A recipe
- Your favorite local place
- Animals of your country
- Cute snail (is our family mascot)
- ... Or what you have as a postcard!
If you are looking for ideas to write on the postcard :
- Places or things you would want to show a visitor.
- Draw a small picture (a snail perhaps? or anything ok for kids)! :)
- Today's weather (I like that!)
- Do you have any kids? I'd like to hear about them!
- A random thought you had today
- Your favorite food
- Some words in our language (with translation)
- ... or what you want to share!
Please include the date :)
If possible, no envelope please, but it's ok :)
Thanks so much!