My name is Michal, I live in Olomouc (Czech Republic).
I work in travel industry.
I would like to receive postcards:
- with cities
- with cars, motocycles (including historical);
- with historical events;
- with guns (historical and modern);
- with historical vehicles (tanks, planes, carriers);
- with historical monuments;
- with music bands;
- with singers (especially with Tarja Turunen :-) );
- with movie themes
Please don't send me postcards with
- animals and flowers
- religious themes or advertising postcards
- self-printed or handmade postcards
I'm collecting coins, so if you could send me some small coins, I will be grateful for that :-)
Please write something on your card. I would love to hear about your city or country, or the card you choose for me. I'm looking forward to receive your postcard. It is always nice to find a postcard in my mailbox when I come home.
I register all cards as soon as I receive them. If you have sent me a card and it is on the way for more than 60 days, please let me know.
Happy postcrossing :-)
M.I.A. Postcards (missing in action) :-(
- CZ-290799 to Hsinru from Taiwan
- CZ-332579 to Marilyne from Canada
- CZ-334247 to Harry from Taiwan
- CZ-341120 to Liyuan from China
- CZ-351961 to Yana from Ukraine
- CZ-364037 to Gea from Netherlands
- CZ-364039 to Kornelia from Poland
- CZ-366067 to Ksenia from Russia
Czech post just stopped sending and receiving mail from Crimea on request delivered through Universal Postal Union.
If you sent me postcard from Crimea, please let me know. I will register it, even I don't get it.