Hi Dear friend,
I'm Katya, 23 y.o girl from Minsk, the capital of a small country in the center of Europe, Belarus.
I'm a student of Belarusian State Medical University. I like reading good detective stories (not Dontsova) and listening to music. I love Banksy and Salvador Dali, I like riding my bicycle, I enjoy collecting labels of tea and bags of sugar from cafes, restaurants, hotels, etc. :)
Here you can see the list of the postcards which I'd like to receive:
* Old rock groups
* Famous paintings (especially surrealistic)
* Famous photos (e.g http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-406790, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CZ-183877, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/AF-49, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-971282, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-23566, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-26)
* Theme of comics (like these: http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/ES-145185, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-1605757, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BR-187140, http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PT-217287)
* Night cities
* Oceans, seas, watersides, waterfalls, volcanoes, mountains and other natural beauties
* Dear French, this card (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-203184), please
* Orangutans (for me)
* Tigers/pandas (for my sister)
Of course I'm happy to get any cards, but they won't give me as much happiness as the cards from the list above. So, please, NO free ad cards, banal tourist cards and cards, which are printed not in your country. I prefer stamped and written postcards, but if you're able to send me a postcard in an envelope + put in some labels of tea (try to explain what it's: it's not like these things http://nancynezhdanova.blogspot.com/2011/03/greenfield.html, but like these https://picasaweb.google.com/108306186165202692941/ExampleOfLabelsOfTea#5801405892945831634 (I collect them)... It'd be GREAT! But, please, write on the postcard! ;D
P.S. If you don't know what to write, please, complete these three sentences for me on your postcard. I'm interested in your answers:
1. "I love..."
2. "I want..."
3. "I hate..."
Special thanks for the people who send postcards from my favourites (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/madcap/gallery/favourites).
Hope one day to receive postcards from every country in the world.
Every postcard is my window to the world, thank you!
P.S. Here you can watch a video about Minsk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShX0ZEGTlk&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLfDQ3yaAMWU2rlp9WfABoXg