I love to write postcards.
I am writing postcards from everywhere...anytime.
I love to sit in a Cafè, at the beach, in the train...watching people, writing cards.
I have so many postcards. I decited not to buy new ones....but I get them from friends, find them evrywhere...and they find me.
So I realy try to find a postcard you might like...according to your wishlist.
My daughter is 20 and moved to munich last year.
So now it is just me and 2 cats who live in our small old little witch-house in the middle of nowhere. Bought it as a ruin, lot of work, its my wonderfull, colorful little paradies now. My garden is amazing. And 2 years ago I started to keep bees. Bur I am still a real beginner, for sure!
I work as an educator with handicaped children (age 6-9) and I realy love this. Great to have a job, that does not feel like "work" :-)
My free time I spend with drawing, painting, sewing, gardening, music, dancing... I am never boring ;-)
And I love to read!
I love picture-books for children. I own a lot!
For sure I will nnever be to old for a good illustrated/good story children book :-)
If you do not know what to write:
Whats your favourite word??? Why?
(I collect favourite words. Started a book...1page/1word/1picture
What little things make you happy?
My postcard wishlist:
* Dandelions. I love dandelions.. When they bloom...this perfect, worldsmost beautifull yellow...thats my favourite time of year. But i love evrything about dandelions. So, please.... could you write something about dandelions on the card ? A poem, memory, recipe...
Thanks so much!
* bees and evrything about beekeeping
* foxes, barnowls (Schleiereulen) and badgers
* slots(Faultiere), manatees, tapir, pangolin an other "strange" animals
* sparrow and titmouse
* paperplanes, paperships, Origami.
* good illustations from picture books (I love Jimmy Liao! But of course other illustrators are welcome too)
* Sleeping beauty
* nature /botanical illustrations
* evrything about food. Recipes, markets, fruits, vegetables, spices
* strawberry illustrations
* Lord of the Ring/Hobbit
* people in water/taking a bath
* something realy realy special, typical for your country/region. No building please....a recipe, an instrument, a festa, an animal, a story ...something like that.
Auch postcrosser aus Deutschland. Was ist typisch deutsch??
(Keine Gebäude bitte) I habe many foreign friends and it is always interessting ans funny to talk with them about "typical german" 😉
Members from Belarus: I love these "Flora and Fauna of Belarus" cards
I realy do not like typical tourist cards: Citys, buildings, multi view, churches...Please send these to someone else.
If it's not more expensive for you, I prefer to get my cards in envelope. My nephew (13) collect stamps, but I do not want him to take them from postcards.
Have a funny good day!
Maybe you want to have a look at my instagram @ma.rg