Yes!!! I'm back! :) :) :)
And this time my daughter is postcrossing with me. Yeah!
We are Mariët (39) and Sanne (4 and a half).
We live in Middelburg. Middelburg is the capital of the province Zeeland in The Netherlands (not Holland, Holland is only a part of The Netherlands, just like Zeeland is).
Zeeland means 'Sea Land' so there's a lot of water around here :) It is a part of the Netherlands with a lot of tourism because of the beach and the sea,, but also a lot of industry in the harbours :(
We want to travel the world in our minds through your postcards.
We like cards with:
- touristic views of your city or country. Multiviews are okay! Bonus points for a map or a local (wild) animal on the card :)
- a picture or drawing of your favorite animal
- illustrations from children books or tv, populair in your country
We LOVE beautiful poststamps (on cards without envelop)
Sanne wants to ask you this questions:
- what is your favorite color?
- what is your favorite animal?
- where do you live, do you live in a house or apartment or farm etc. ?
- what do you like to do (hobbies, work, etc)
- how do you say hello in your country?
- what is the weather, can you draw it on the card?
Our hobbies are: music (both), drawing (Sanne), sewing (Mariët) and dancing (Sanne). We love cats (Mariët) and mice and unicorns (Sanne). Sanne is in kindergarten and Mariët can't work anymore, sadly, due to health problems, but does volunteer work in a local second hand store, money goes to Terre des Hommes organisation.