I'm Lannie from Metro Manila. I like to travel and I always take time to send myself a postcard back home while travelling. I like anime (especially Gundam and Saiyuki). My favorite books are the Little Prince and Daddy Long Legs. I have a small collection of the Little Prince books in different languages. I am a fan of Gackt (Japanese artist). I am very fond of coffee and cafes. I love musicals and my favorite is the the Phantom of the Opera. My favorite color is pink. My favorite animal is the lion. So I'll love it if you send me postcards related to them.
Special Themes I currently collect
1. Cable cars - I love to ride cable cars! Whenever I travel this is the number 1 spot I always check.
2. Ship and harbor and lighthouses - the sea always fascinate me
3. Towers and tall buildings (especially observation and tv towers) - I love high places. They are always included in my travel checklist
4. people - illustrations, anime, cute, or photos are all okay. I am especially fond of illustrations of people in traditional clothes
5. Postcrossing meet-up cards - I attend meet-ups in the Philippines whenever I can.
6. Maxicards - I love matching postcards and stamps. Unfortunately our local PO does not issue Maxicards
I am also interested in anything that tells about your place/country. Some examples:
- local art and painting or cartoon
- architecture (towers, churches, Light houses, castles, buildings, bridges, etc.),
- tourist spots, sunsets, nature,
- transportation from your country,
- famous marine life, flowers, or animals in your country,
- markets, people, culture, history
- postcard series of your country (Flags of the world, Wow, Happy Postcrossing, GF, etc.)
You can also send me postcards related to the current holiday or festivities. You can send me a birthday greeting during my birth month (July).
Any postcards are welcome but I would like to receive postcards written and stamped. You can tell me about yourself or about what is featured on your postcards or just anything you want to share. If you can only send in an envelope, please still write on the card. Beautiful stamps are always welcome.
PS: My Favourites list my wishlist. So if I removed the card, it means that I already have it. It doesn't mean I don't like it anymore. All postcards received are appreciated. :)
You can message me for direct swaps but sorry if I may not be able to answer when I'm busy. Thanks for understanding.