Hello, everyone. I am Yulia from Ukraine. I'm a big fan of mountain trekking and hiking. In case you know some interesting and picturesque trails near your place, please tell about them. If you've hiked yourself and know some cool places, I'd love to hear your recommendations and advise.
I would appreciate the following cards (without envelopes!):
- Enything connected with Japan (swords, temples, ninja, samurais, geishas)
- Ando Hiroshige reproductions
- French impressionist paintings (Monet, Manet, Renoir, Cezanne, Degas....)
- Pre-Raphaelites reproductions
- Japanese anime esp. Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli works
- Body tattoo
- Liv Tayler, Monica Bellucci, Jackie Chan
- Tulips and peonies (BUT no other flowers)
- Male gayness theme (esp. black and white) and just cute guys
- NBA SA Spurs (Tim Duncan card would really make my day)
I'm a big fan of "The Lord of the Rings", so it would be fantastic to get a card with one of its characters, esp. with Legolas.
New Year and Easter cards are also welcome. If you have a special holiday in your country which has no analog elsewhere - please send its greetings card.
And PLEASE write a couple of words about yourself. It may be some remarks about your native city, favourite book or author, songs you listen to, painters you like, most loved films or cartoons, your favourite meal or the card you are sending. Say more than just "Hope you'll like this postcard.' Postcrossing is about connecting, and I do want to know at least something about every sender.
Thanks for reading all the above, taking into account my preferences and picking the right card for me. I promise to do the same when I send a card. Have a nice postcrossing:)