My name is Nadia, I live in Saint-Petersburg. I'm working as the chemist-engineer in a local research institute.
I like sending and receiving postcards and letters, so if you are looking for a penpal or if you want to write a letter for me, then go nuts! I'll gladly read it!
Of course you can send me any postcard you like but here are some suggestions in case you need some:
* tea parties, cozy things, nice pastry;
* food in general, food is life :)
* trams, subway and railroad;
* bridges, photos of your river or sea, forests;
* lgbt-related postcards;
* places of interest in you city/town/country;
* cards by your local artists;
* historical buildings or people, sculptures and architectual pieces
* I don't mind nice free or ad cards in case you put some effort in writing something on their back;
* dear postcrossers from USA! I'd like to recieve postcards with state flag, the state's nickname, the state's bird and/or flower if you have such :)
* cards with famous paintings by Dutch atrists like Bosch, Rembrandt and his school, van Gogh, van Oosterwijk etc
Following pop-culture thingies may do not have postcards but they totally deserve fan-art and if you have some you want to share, here I am! (list is to be continued):
* any comics;
* TV-series: Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Gotham, One-Punch Man, My Little Pony, Adventure Times, Agent Carter;
* games: Alice: Madness Returns, the Binding Of Isaac, Bioshock, Life is Strange, Fran Bow, DMC, Tomb Raider, Fallout, Half-Life;
* btw, hand-made cards are totally welcome!
If you don't know what to write, write me about your day, favourite book/movie or the last book you've read, game you've played, movie you've seen, something that makes your day, how was the weather today, a song that you've heard, a recipe may be.
Have a nice daaay and happy postcrossing!