My name is Floor and I am 28 years old, currently pink-haired freelance journalist. I am getting back in to Postcrossing after a hiatus of seven years!
I live in Eindhoven; a town in the south of the Netherlands.
In my free time I like to play board games with friends, embroider, read, make campfires or go on an adventure.
I would really like to travel the world, I have not been to that many places, but until then I think it is great to receive postcards from all around the world.
It would be nice if you could tell me something about yourself or the place where you live.
Cards I would like:
- Colorful cards
- Cards with an illustration
- Something special from your country
- Art nouveau, art deco and Jugendstil
- Anything from the 50's 60's or 70's
- Anthropomorphic animals (animals doing human-like things)
- Dark and spooky cards
- Cards with rats (I have pet rats, they are really cute)
But I love any sort of pretty card that you will send me! No worries If you can not find one of those. Homemade cards are also welcome :)