I'm 50 years old woman living in countryside. I have four grown up kids.
My passions are book reading, knitting, traveling, raising flowers.
I enjoy all kind of postcard, but there is a list of postcards I enjoy the most:
- your country nature;
- castles, temples, churches;
- autumun or winter (with lots of snow);
- village or street views;
- blossom fields or trees;
- typical/traditional clothing of your country;
- tulips, levanders, lupines;
- street light, boats, benches;
- windows with flowers;
- traditional markets;
- working people;
- cows and sheeps;
- or just look at my favorites, perhaps you have something like that.
Please, write somenthing on your card, don't leave it blank. If it's possible, write something in your language, because I'm intrested in other cultures. And please, translate what you have written in language I can understand.
I prefer cards without envelope, thanks.
Good luck and happy Postcrossing ;)
P.S. If you can write in Russian, please do it, because I know this language best from all my mentioned languages. Thanks :)