ABOUT ME: My name is Alina, I am 29. I like travelling, flowers, making puzzles, taking pictures, painting, drawing, reading books, and learning languages.
I travelled a lot around Europe. I really like Italy and I'd like to travel to Asia - so far I've been only to Japan.
I write a blog about my travels and my life in Switzerland where I spent almost 5 years, but it is in Russian (though with good pictures).
- view of a place you live in (city, town, nature). I prefer no multiview, but it's ok if you don't have others. Not too touristic, please.
- old black-and-white
- old posters
- Alphons Mucha
- Art Nouveau
- Moomin (love!)
- Simon's Cat
- cats (only the cute ones)
I prefer cards without envelope.
WHAT TO WRITE:
- please write the date and the place you are sending it from
- something about the place you live - history, culture, habits, fun facts
- something about yourself and the place you live in
- if I speak your language (French, Russian or German or Italian), write in your own language rather than in English.
If you are from the States, please write what there is special or different about your State.
Ко мне можно на ты, но если вы ждёте в ответ Вы, пусть это будет понятно.
Если вы живёте в России - пожалуйста, указывайте на этом сайте в своём профиле два написания адреса - по-русски и по-английски. С русским адресом открытки доходят лучше.
If you live in China or Taiwan or Japan, please write the address in your profile both in English and in your own language. It's possible for other postcrossers to print it so that the card finds you quicker with the right address!
SWAP: I am not really interested in direct swaps, but you can write me! I'm looking for german-speaking penpals of my age who share similar interests. I'm also ready to be a Russian penpal for someone who is learning Russian.
I try to upload the cards I send and I upload all the cards I receive, so you don't need to worry about that in case you have difficulties.