I'm Achim from Germany. Live at the edge of a small town since I am retired. Married since a quite long time - and still enjoy! To have a delicious breakfast at one of our many - sometimes wonderful old-fashioned cafes - we enjoy. On a fragrant cappuccino I can never go past!
My interests are:
- handmade rockmusic from the70s/8os
- read fantasy, SF and humor
- I love proverbs, please tell me one, could be a "crazy" one too (with translation please). If you're interested, I'll tell you a German one, we've a lot.
Any postcards are appreciated, but if you don't know, I help you with a few hints of topics I like:
- natural monuments
- pictures: Chagall, Renoir, Monet, Klimt, Hundertwasser, Gaudi,
- historical railways
- important buildings of your hometown or country
- your hometowm
Please, only postcards in normal size: (15 cm x 10 cm), because it's easier to collect.
A request at the end, if you find a motive stamp please use them, I don't collect but I like it.
Note for members of the European Monetary Union:
I'm collecting 2 euro coins. If there is somebody with the same hobby, I would be glad about a contact.