I live in North Carolina, a beautiful state from the coast to the mountains. Many of the cards I send are from my home state but I also send cards from my travels.
2020 monthly themes
January – Quilts
February - turtles
March –weather (rain, lightening, etc)
April – waterfalls
May - insects
July – giraffes
August - mailboxes
September – sports stadiums
October - colorful leaves
November – unusual birds
I'd love if you sent a postcard from my monthly themes list but I also have favorites below to choose from:
* your country's flag
* churches (large & small)
* giraffes, elephants, cows, hedgehogs
* knitting, yarn
* beautiful quilts
* bumblebees, hummingbirds, owls
* postcards with "cut-outs" or unusual shapes
* CHRISTMAS postcards (anytime of the year)
* Heads of state and royal families
* icebergs and glaciers
* UNESCO sites
* If you are from France or have visited Paris I would LOVE a postcard of the Eiffel Tower.
* If you are from Russia I would love a beautiful Matryoshka doll postcard.
You can see the cards I have received on my "postcard wall". I like my postcards stamped and sent without an envelope.
I try to register your cards as soon as they arrive. If there is any delay in registering your card that probably means I am traveling (and I am buying more postcards!!!!)