Hi, my name is Elke. I have three adult children and four grandchildren. I spend a lot of time with my family.
I live in Chemnitz, Saxony. My hometown is the European Capital of Culture in 2025.
I like fantasy and adventure books, cross stitch, meditation, relaxing at the beach.
I love tea! I like to try new flovers from other countrys!
... and I love water polo. My daughter plays water polo and I try to be present at every match.
I think postcrossing is a great way to learn geography, about different countries and to know new people.
I love so many things, for example cards with:
- Christmas cards
- Caribbean flair: beaches, palm trees, cocktails, underwater flora & fauna, Sailing boats... :-)
- Olympic games
- lost places, oldtimers, Volkswagen Bulli & Käfer
- keep calm - cards
- Greetings from...
- Dinosaurs, Unicorns, Matryoshka, Winnie Pooh
- postcards with Dubánci (www.dubanci.cz)
- Leonid Afremov, Mila Marquis, Inge Löök, Ila Illustrations, Frida Kalo
- old books
- sculls, Hearts
- cross stitch patterns from Panna
- Dalmatians, Hippos, Pandas, Coalas, Dolphins, Flamingos, Hummingbirds
- orchids, cactus, cherry blossom, frangipani
- tea, coffee, fruits, macarons, cakes
- City views by night, reflections in water, sunsets
If you have a postcard from a Postcrossing meetup, you will make my day! Or surprise me - anything you like - all cards are welcome!
I would appreciate it, if you send the postcard in a colorful (maybe hand-made envelope)
If you don´t know what to write, just look outside of your window and tell me what you see (just as a little help) :-)
Thank´s very much and Happy postcrossing! :-) Elke