Hi, my name is Elke. I live in Chemnitz, Saxony. I have three adult children and two grandchildren.
I like fantasy and adventure books, cross stitch, knitting, belly dance, meditation, relaxing at the beach. I love tea! I like to try new flowers from other countrys!
... and I love water polo. My daughter plays water polo and I try to be present at every match.
I think postcrossing is a great way to learn geography, about different countries and to know new people.
I love so many thinks, for example cards with:
If you have a postcard from a Postcrossing meetup, you will make my day!
- Olympia, watersports (water polo, swimming, sailing, ..)
- Caribbean flair: beaches, palm trees, cocktails, underwater flora & fauna, ... :-)
- cityviews by night, "lost places"
- rainbow, polar lights, thunderstorms, space, sunset, ....
- postcards in special shapes
- Greetings from ..., BIG LETTERS
- keep calm - cards
- Inge Löök (old ladys) (I have: 01 - 04, 08, 09, 11,12, 14, 16, 20-23, 26-28, 30-32, 34, 36-38, 41-43, 45, 48, 49, 51-53, 57, 58, 60-64, 66, 67, 69)
- postcards with Dubánci (I have: 002, 003, 004, 006, 009, 013, 028, 040 - 042, 048)
- Leonid Afremov
- the TULIP CARD collection from Netherland
- Game of Thrones
- Buddha, Ganesha, ...
- cross stitch patterns
- Dalmatians, flamingos, Pandas, hummingbirds, Dolphins
- unicorns, Pegasus, mermaids
- macarons, cakes, fruits, coffee, tea, wine, ...
- orchids, cactus, cherry blossom, frangipani, Monstera
- old books, libraries
- black & white- cards with a color Detail, Polaroid fotos
- colorful postcards
In December I like Christmas Cards :-)
Or surprise me - anything you like - all cards are welcome!
Thank´s very much and Happy postcrossing! :-)