Hi, my name is Elke. I live in Chemnitz, Saxony. I have three adult children and two grandchildren.
I like fantasy and adventure books, drink tea of many countrys, cross stitch, knitting, belly dance, meditation, relaxing at the beach and I love water polo. My daughter plays water polo and I try to be present at every match.
I think postcrossing is a great way to learn geography, about different countries and to know new people.
Please put the postcard in an envelope. I love stickers on it, nice and special look like mail art :-)
I´ll happy if you put a tea bag of your Country in it :-) I like to try new flowers!
I love so many thinks, for example cards with:
- Olympia, watersports (water polo, swimming, sailing, ..)
- Meeting Cards!!
- postcards in special shapes
- Greetings from ..., BIG LETTERS
- keep calm - cards
- Inge Löök (old ladys) (I have: 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 14, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 31, 32, 34, 38, 41, 42, 43, 45, 48, 52, 53, 57, 58, 60, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67)
- Game of Thrones
- postcards with Dubánci (I have: 002, 003, 004, 006, 009, 013, 028, 040, 048)
- the TULIP CARD collection from Netherland
- Buddha, Ganesha, ...
- beaches, cityviews by night, "lost places"
- rainbow, polar lights, thunderstorms, space, sunset, ....
- cross stitch patterns
- Dalmatians, flamingos, Pandas, hummingbirds, Dolphins
- macarons, cakes, fruits, coffee, tea, wine, ...
- orchids, cactus, cherry blossom, frangipani, Monstera
- old books, libraries
- black & white- cards with a color Detail, Polaroid fotos
- colorful postcards
In December I like Christmas Cards :-)
Or surprise me - anything you like - all cards are welcome!
Thank´s very much and Happy postcrossing! :-)