Hello 👋 I’m Francesca and I live in the south east region of the UK, although I will hopefully move to London later this year! I love reading, playing video games, listening to music and sewing patchwork quilts!
Some postcards I would love to receive if you have any:
- Studio Ghibli postcards
- Inspirational women
- Anything k-pop related
- Loupaper cards
- Vintage style postcards
- Handmade postcards - I always think its so special when someone has put time and effort into creating something
- Book related postcards (book covers, bookstores etc)
- Any watercolour style artwork
- Holiday themed cards (Christmas, easter, birthdays etc)
Or for some more general ideas:
- Flowers or plants
- Views of beautiful landscapes, the sea etc
- Artworks done by artists from your country or anywhere!
Preferably no multi-view cards or postcards that are very touristy. I am not really fond of them, and I think they would be better appreciated by someone else. 🙂
And of course these are preferences, but there is no obligation to send something from this list. I enjoy receiving all kinds of postcards, and I will love whatever you send. The most important thing is what is written on the back!
If you are lost on what to write, here are some ideas to help you out! 💡
- your happiest memory
- your earliest memory
- something you are proud of
- your favourite thing about the place you live
- some facts about you
- a joke
- a quote
- a line from your favourite book/film
- A memorable travelling experience
- The dream country you have always wanted to travel to
Thank you for your postcards and happy postcrossing!