I live in a beautiful and cozy city called Kostroma.
Kostroma is a city in Russia on the Volga River, founded by Yuri Dolgoruky in 1152.
I am fond of creativity, art, design
I paint myself, worked as a ceramic artist before quarantine
Now I work as a florist. I love flowers and make beautiful bouquets and compositions out of them
*Please write "love" in your native language. What does love mean to you?
*I also like to read books) it would be interesting to know what your favorite book is, you can write to me about it))
*I would be interested to know something about you, your life, or what you care about. You can tell me how your day went, or an interesting/funny life story.
You can write your favorite phrase or some life advice:)
I will be glad to receive a postcard that shows:
- Black and white postcards!!!
- Flowers!! it can be an illustration of flowers, a flower arrangement
- Paintings by artists such as Katsushika Hokusai, Alphonse Mucha, Gustav Klimt, Edgar Degas, Claude Monet. And in general, paintings by artists that you like! Any abstract illustrations by artists (possibly known in your area)
- Birthday card in march
- Postcards on spiritual topics: meditation, yoga and so on..
- Postcards with food
- I am also fond of tattooing. And I would be very pleased with postcards on this topic!
- Send me the card you would like to receive :)
(The only thing is, don't send me postcards with the image of your city and attractions, I don't really like them)
But if you don't have anything similar, then you can send a postcard that you like the most and tell why :)
If you want, you can put a postcard in an envelope, I would be very happy to have a little surprise that you could also put in an envelope :)) I love surprises
Please write on the postcard the date when you send the postcard. Thanks)