My name is Anastasia and I live in a beautiful and fun city of Austin, Texas, USA.
I am a huge fan of cats and have 2 gorgeous Bengal boys – Totoro and Jiji. If you love Japanese cartoons by Hayao Miyazaki, you might have already guessed where the names come from. In addition to smaller felines, I admire big cats and other fluffy animals.
I can’t imagine my life without music and love going to live shows. My favorite bands are Depeche Mode, Muse and Queen. My favorite singers are David Gahan and Adele.
I love traveling! My husband and I try to use every opportunity we have to explore new places both in the US and other countries.
For those of you who love lists, here is the list of the ideas on what type of postcards I like:
- domestic cats
- cats by Rina Zeniuk (aka blue cats)
- cats by Alexey Dolotov
- wild cats (tigers, jaguars, leopards, panthers, lions, etc.)*
- bears (any kind from koalas to polar and pandas)
- fluffy mammals (foxes, wolves, meerkats, squirrels, bunnies, raccoons, you name them!)
- city views of London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Paris, Vienna, Prague - both single and multi views. I don't mind if you live somewhere else and send me a postcard with the view of these cities. I will be delighted to add it to my collection!
- Princess Diana and other British Royal Family members
- Greetings From... postcard series by Postallove (I am just now starting to collect these, so I only have Estonia and Germany as of March 2020)
- Studio Ghibli Cartoons (especially ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ and ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’ but others are welcome, too!)
- Art by Alphonse Mucha
- Depeche Mode and Dave Gahan
- Queen (the band)
*I really like the leopard from the Animal Box collection, but I already have 2, so if possible choose another card for me :-)
Postcards that I prefer NOT to receive are:
- creepy critters (reptiles, insects, etc.)
- anything about religion (including bible quotes) or politics
I like my cards stamped and written, no need for envelopes. Thank you for your postcard and have a wonderful day!
Мне можно писать по-русски...