I am a child-psychologist from Gent, Belgium. I like to keep positive, in spite of difficulties and look at the bright side of life. I think it is important to help people and be the best person we can be, even if good is only a small amount of good. You can't do better then your own best.
I spend six months in Bolivia in a home for girls a few years ago and I am now married to a lovely British husband.
Here is a (restricted) list of things I like, which may inspire you picking a card:
- lots of colours, but evenso black and white art photography
- Winnie the Pooh, Le Petit Prince (the Little Prince), fairytales
- positive thoughts/quotes
- I was an addicted dancer (but I can't really find much time anymore)
- fantasy figures (especially elfs)
- crafty stuff (scrapbook, crochet, ...)
- beautiful landscapes (waterfalls, mountains, typical landscapes from your country e.g. salt lakes in Bolivia/ Fjords of Norway...) I prefer 1 bigger picture over multi-views
- I also would be happy with cards of loving people, romantic images, wild animals or curious natural phenomenon... Self-made which took you more than 5 seconds to make are welcome too.
The writing is equally important to me as the looks, you make me very happy with a personal note. Some inspiration; I'd like to hear something about yourself; what are you dreaming of? what is important for you? what makes you happy? what did you achieve recently? what are you looking forward to? or tell me something about someone important to you? I also like to receive a challenging/inspiring question (about life, love, ecology, friendship, personal growth...)
If your native language is Spanish or French, please write in your own language, I like to practice ;-) Nederlandstaligen mogen natuurlijk in't Nederlands schrijven!
Or something else you think worthwile sharing ;-) Every card sent with love will be happily received!