Hi! My name is Lisa, I'm 50 years old and live in Brandon, Florida. I have two daughters (18 and 21) and two cats. Enjoy reading (mostly history, especially the American Civil War and World War II), watching baseball (love the Rays and Giants!), cross-stitch, and relaxing at the beach. My favorite TV shows are Star Trek, Game of Thrones, The Amazing Race, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and Friends.
I like all types of postcards, and would particularly enjoy receiving cards showing:
- Nancy Drew, Bloom County, Dilbert, The Far Side
- Lantern Press
- ice cream, popsicles and cupcakes
- Postcrossing meetup cards
- US state maps
- TV and movies, Old Hollywood
- food and recipes
- Flags of the World series
- typical "touristy" postcards from your area or a favorite vacation (prefer single view, not multiple small pictures)
- animals, especially ducks, crabs, chickens and starfish
- Gotochi card
Also, you can check out my favorites for other types I like. Ad or homemade cards are welcome - best to put homemade ones in an envelope if possible as they are often damaged by postal machines. I understand that not everyone has access to every kind of card, no problem if you don't have one of these. Surprises are so much fun too! Please send postcards, not folded greeting cards as this is a postcard exchange site.
I'm really looking forward to learning a little bit about you and your city or country. I'd also be interested to hear about a card you've received that stands out to you for some reason - beautiful, unique, weird, thoughtful, etc.
Thank you in advance, and Happy Postcrossing:)
Expired cards: yes, of course