lisa22(or Lisa) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,368 days).
Hi! My name is Lisa, I'm 49 years old and I live in Wesley Chapel, Florida with my two daughters (17 and 20) and two cats. I enjoy reading (mostly history, especially the American Civil War and World War II), watching baseball (love the Rays and Giants!), cross-stitch, and relaxing at the beach. My favorite TV shows are Star Trek, Game of Thrones, The Amazing Race, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, and Stranger Things.
I like all types of postcards, and would particularly enjoy receiving cards showing:
- Nancy Drew
- Lantern Press and other vintage posters
- Renoir, Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Degas
- royal families, presidents and world leaders
- TV and movies
- maps and flags
- photographs of flowers, butterflies and hummingbirds
- typical "touristy" postcards (prefer single view, not multiple small pictures)
- animals, especially otters, ducks, swans, raccoons, turtles and llamas
- Gotochi card - I understand they can be difficult to get and expensive to send. I would be happy to send a card to you as a thank you upon receiving one, please include your address.
Also, you can check out my favorites for other types I like. Please send postcards, not folded greeting cards, as this is a postcard exchange site. Ad or homemade cards are welcome if they are something special to you or relate to my favorites. And I understand that not everyone has access to every kind of card, so no problem if you don't have one of these. Surprises are fun too!
I'm really looking forward to learning a little bit about you and your city or country. You can tell me about your day, what's going on in your life, a favorite quote, what you're reading or watching on TV, your pets, anything you'd like to share. Also you can answer Postcrossing's monthly writing prompt, I think this is a cool idea. For March, it is describe what you see out of your window.
Thank you in advance, and Happy Postcrossing:)
Expired cards: yes, of course