I’m Elisa, 26, and I live in Oulu, Finland. I study at Oulu University as a primary school teacher. I’m also studying biology and geography. Hopefully I will graduate next year!
I’m interested in art, and sometimes I paint with oil colours. I also like to make crafts, for example crochet. Animals are close to my heart, especially dogs and terriers. I like Moomins, sweets and music (rock, alternative and punk), and I’m a bookworm; fantasy and dystopian are my favorite genres.
I would be happy to receive:
- art cards: black&white, very colourfull cards, something interesting about your culture
- cards about terriers, Moomins & sweets
- biology: skulls, drawn plants and animals
- cute, maybe a little bit naive cards; I love Studio Ghibli's movies!
- a card that tells a story
- or a card with attitude!
If you don't know what to write, tell me your favorite song, your favorite quote, recommend some good book, or tell me some special and funny thing/tradition from your country! And of course, you can draw something : )