Hello fellow postcrossers!
My name's Rajko, and I'm 22 years. At the moment, I pursue my MA degree in International Relations.
I like modern and new cards. I also like postcards with as much stamps as possible - I've also started collecting them. So please use more than one stamp, if you can.
I like postcards sent written and stamped.
My favourite topics:
- UNESCO sites
- cemeteries, tombs, graveyards
- internatonal politics, famous politicians/statesmen/monarchs...
- Second World War
- ''hard-to-get'' countries
- international organizations - United Nations, European Union, NATO etc.
- deserts/dry areas
- Gothic architecture and dark, mystical areas
- (aerial) views of islands
- flags, coats of arms
- map cards
- nice cityviews
I don't like:
- double folded cards
- old yellowish cards
- art (except Salvador Dali and Frida Kahlo)
- animals (I like them only if they are native for your country, for example pandas from China, kangaroos and koalas from Australia)
- advertising, selfprinted, free cards
- kitschy cards
- Christmas, Easter and similar cards
If you don't have something from the list of my favorite topics - no worries. Just send me a nice viewcard of your country.
I like cards written and stamped, but if you're sending in an envelope then unwritten, please. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, send postcard unwritten if it's from another country. I don't like cards from one with stamps of another country. Thanks in advance for considering this.
Feel free to write me in English, Italian, Spanish French and, of course, languages of former Yugoslavia. I'd be very happy if you write some sentences (or whole text) in your native language, it's fun for me to read other languages!
When it comes to countries I like the most to swap with...if you're from Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Mexico or southeastern Asia, I'm (almost) always in a swap-mood! :)
Private swap: if you ask for swap I expect you to send first. I'll send only after I received from you. Sorry, too many missing cards lately.
I have postcard blog, where I post my received cards. You're very welcome to visit it: http://mnepostcards.blogspot.com/ So far, I've managed to collect postcards from more than 200 countries, but I still miss a lot. Maybe you can help me with my missing countries? You can see them on my blog. :)
For those people interested in learning more about my country, check out this site: http://www.montenegro.travel/
Thanks for reading, and see you soon in my mailbox! :)