Hello everyone! That's so cool that you've received my postal address to send me a postcard or the letter. I am really excited to see this so rare thing nowdays.
Please(!), write me your FAVORITE PROVERB and explain it.
What is my favorite postcards type? :)
- socket (appliance receptacle, convenience outlet) I already received a few nice :) https://prnt.sc/113eqdt
- funny cards
- cardmaximum (maxicard)
or actually any card but
- tell me the FUNNIEST STORY happened to you in your life
or some other ideas:
- tell me do you have a tattoo, if yes, what is it about, and why did you do that, what is the meaning?
- what was the most unusual dish/food you ever tried?
- don't just write "happy postcrossing" or about the weather or "greetings from my country". Write something more. That's so disappointing when I see a few words on a card. You can send me any card with a lot of words and I'll be happy
A bit about myself: 28 years old, Product Manager in IT-company, Master Degree in Law and in Artificial Intelligence, I love to learn new languages and learn about other cultures. I also an admin in the Ukrainian Postcrossing group and I enjoy being in this community.
I also opened my own postcards shop in 2020 and it goes well, however, I am trying to not send postcards from it as I feel it's unfair that someone buys cards and I print mine. Yes, yes, everybody says it would be a great advertisement but I am here for the joy, not for business!
I hope you have a supercool day on your side!
I promise to register your card asap :)