I live in Haarlem, a town near Amsterdam, with my husband and a cat. We have two sons, and my husband has also an older son and two cute little granddaughters. I live near the centre of the old town. I like reading, film, theater and music. I have a blog: www.wilikditwel.blogspot.nl only in Dutch (but you can use Google translate), and with photo's!
I like to make my own postcards, with paper and glue and I like to cut my own rubberstamps, so watch your mailbox!
I like post and postcards, especially
- cards related to post, postboxes, mailmen etc.,
- campy cards, like: http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2013/10/23/bad-postcards
- (ugly) old cards,
- oldfashioned cards,
- ad cards, when they are funny or special
- colorful cards
- nostalgic cards
- Ann Taintor or such like that
- odd or weird cards
- your personal art
- beer (e.g. advertorial)
- and, as I am a librarian, cards with books on it...
- Keep Calm and....
Thanks in advance!
Maybe you can recommand me a good book or film.