leia_carvalho(or Léia) is a member in Brazil . She has been a member for 11 months (319 days).
My name is Léia. I love traveling with my husband Jean, spending time with my family and my she-cat Maia, reading, being in touch with nature. I love crochet, cross-stitch and other handicrafts! I lived in several places throughout my country. I like to make people happy with my cards and letters.
If you have any doubts and wish some help check my favorites. My favorite postcards are which I would like to receive. I will probable like to receive postcards with:
- Postcards on dates of holidays, celebrations and sacred, cultural, folklore rituals. Ex: Pentecost, Shavuot, Ramadan, Islamic New Year, Corpus Christi, etc.,
- Landscapes that shows the nature of your country (mountains view, moonlight, flowers, cacti and succulents, sunset, sea / beach, trees, forest),
- Beautiful classical, baroque, gothic and bio-construction architecture (internal and external) of your locality,
- Beautiful sacred places, in the nature, temples, churches, chapels, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques, etc.,
- Vintage art,
- Owl (art, drawing, painting)
- Hermitage cats (Кошки Эрмитажа),
- People on traditional/folk clothing,
- Photos of traditional festivals and celebrations,
- Paintings or photos of tourist and historical sights of your city and country,
- Acoustic guitar 🎸, sheet music, musical notes, treble clef 🎼 , classical and stringed instruments,
- Angels; Jesus; biblical Apostles or Prophets; Holy Family; Archangel Michael; Angel Gabriel (image, painting, drawing, icon, etc.),
- Religious symbols: Christian Cross, Ichthus (christian fish), Tables of the Law (ten commandments), Menorah (jewish), Crescent Moon (islamic), etc.,
- Sacred books: Bible, Torah, Tanakh, Koran, etc.,
- And any postcard that makes me know a little about the beauty of your culture.
- Self-printed postcards (with high quality) and hand made/handicrafts are welcome.
But I love all the postcards that I receive! ♥
Please choose a postcard that you really like and that you would like to receive. I believe you will make a good choice. Please don't send me advertising postcards, neither cards that contain pornography.
I prefer to receive the postcard inside an envelope. I would also be very happy if you sent little souvenirs such as stamps, bookmarks, stickers, tea bag, incense, magnet, amigurumi pattern, coins and paper money (small value) inside the envelope along with the postcard (I always reward the gift if you wish), because I collect and I like to exchange these things. But only if you want to send it, because it is not mandatory, nor my requirement. If you want to send only the postcard, I will also be happy.
Can you write to me in your native language with a translation (for Portuguese, Galician, Spanish or English), if you wish.
Tell me about yourself, or about the place where you live, or something that is unique in your culture.
Thank you very much!
Ps: If your card sent to me is expired, let me know about it.