I'm a postal worker drawn to British pastoral/nature art, nature, poetry, creativity, Peanuts comic strips (Snoopy is a huge favorite), drinking tea, Finnish culture (I'm half Finnish), books and reading, anything British, the Japanese aesthetic and culture, Russian culture, living a peaceful life, and learning about other countries.
Please: No ad cards
A list for those of you who like lists. Otherwise, send what you like.
* LUNAR YEAR OF THE PIG!
* Single Views.
* winter scenes
* Peanuts characters
* anything Tolkien
* Tove Jansson's Moomintroll characters
* Jetoy cats
* cats as depicted in classical art (not cartoons)
* Kawaii things
* Beatrix Potter
* Folk Art
* World leaders, monarchy
* science related/planets/stars/biology
* literary themes/readers/libraries
* Inge Löök
* post boxes/mail boxes/postmen/anything postal
* Gotochi postboxes would be wonderful!
* seasonal holiday cards from your country
* UNESCO world heritage sites
I enjoy interesting, colorful, postmarked stamps. Decorating with stickers and washi tape is most welcome. I prefer no envelope but if you think it's necessary, then go ahead and use one. Small pieces of paper ephemera would be much appreciated (to use for collage) such as from a magazine, newspaper, food packaging, etc.
I would love it if you would tell me something about yourself, such as:
your favorite childhood toy.
your typical breakfast
How do you deal with a bad day?
I love when people make little drawings on the postcard. :) No need to be an artist. I'm appreciative.