I am Michael, the man with the liquorice pipe, 50 years old, and live in a small town in Northern Germany that became famous a few years ago for the discovery of a historic gold treasure - www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/15215. I work at a nationalized health insurance company and my interests are photographing, visiting museums & exhibitions and going to concerts, especially by electronic, folk and medieval artists. And I am an admirer of women with red hair! :-)
I am married and my wife & I often spend our holidays in Denmark, because we love this country and its inhabitants.
I had my descent examined a few months ago. If you are interested, here is the result:
- 28,7 % North and West European
- 22,0 % East European
- 21,6 % Scandinavian
- 16,4 % Baltic
- 11,3 % English
Maybe we are even related?! ;-)
I look forward to each and every postcard from you. If you need a hint, my preferences are:
- red-haired people, especially women
- female legs, in stockings/shoes/boots or bare
- naughty & kinky (with erotic / pin-up / other adult topics for example)
- women and ladies in all colors and shapes, with or without clothing, photographed or painted
- red pandas, wombats, giant turtles, flora & fauna of the oceans
- lighthouses, coasts, beaches, ships, vessels & the sea
- post / postal service (postboxes, vehicles, advertising e.g.)
- fairs, exhibitions & shows (EXPO & ESC for example)
- maps of your city's underground / subway / tram / streetcar / bus
- ŠKODA, especially cars (historic or current), but also trams, buses, trucks, etc.
- emergency & help (fire engines, police cars, ambulances, coastguard, sea rescue e.g.)
- mobility & logistics (cars, trucks, trains, trams, airplanes, helicopters, construction equipment e.g.)
- members of royal families, especially the 'new generation' of queens, kings, princesses and princes
Please write a little bit about you, for example let me know your favorite singer/band/song, what you are wearing in THIS moment or what you have done today before you wrote your card to me.
I will try to register each card the day I will receive it and to scan and upload it a few days later. No registration means I didn´t get it!
Bye and "Happy Postcrossing" to all of you