Hi! My name is Felice. I'm 34, working as an interior designer. I enjoy collecting both cards & stamps since 5-year-old.
===== Stamp Exchange 2020 ===
Throughout the years I discovered I have lots of duplicated stamps (used) from different countries. I'm happy to exchange with you (or simply just send them to people who will treasure them)
Send me message if you interested!!
I WOULD LIKE MY CARD:
✓ Written (try to avoid envelopes)
✓ Stamped, oh, many beautiful stamps please!
You can write anything you like but please no empty cards. If unsure, please tell me about How/Where/Why do you sent this card to me, or an interesting story about your city. I love to hear that :D
=== No hand-made cards / folded cards please ===
MY FAVOURITE COLLECTION INCLUDED:
- Unique Buildings /Architectures of your city
- Unique / Busy street(s) of your city
- Market Place / Traditional Flea Market
- People in beautiful or fashionable outfit
- Pin-up Girls & Men
- Geisha / Maiko
- Postcrossing-related cards / stamps
- Post Service of Your Country
- Police or Firefighter Related
- Books / People Reading / Library
- Food-related, Cooking, Gourmet, Kitchen, Chef... etc.
- Something colourful
- Thunderstorms / Tornadoes / Extreme weather conditions
- Lamp / Lights / Street Lights / Pendant Lights / Chandelier
- Music Instruments / Performing Art / Dance
- Magical and fantasy-style Illustrations
- Illustrations of famous literature works
* ALICE IN WONDERLAND (My ALL-time Love!!!!)
* Le Père Goriot, Mid-summer Night's Dream, Les Misérables, Aesop's Fable, Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, The Silence of the Lambs(Sorry DO NOT like Le Petit Prince)