In October I am volunteering for project DreamLab, powered by the Vodafone Foundation. The DreamLab app is available freely for iOS and Android; it uses your phone's processing power while charging to speed up cancer research. Please consider installing it :)
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking a look at my profile (or glad that the random assigner picked me as your next target!)
If I am not writing a postcard I'm probably reading. I am a passionate reader and a BookCrossing member as well. In real life I work as an integration engineer in IT/Telecom.
I am happy and grateful to receive ANY card, as long as it's an actual postcard, in accordance with the site rules :) If you've drawn my address, just choose any given card from your stash (I do have a stash, and so do you!) that *you* would enjoy receiving or that you think would brighten my day.
Please write to me whatever crosses your mind. In the end, that's what makes a postcard special :)
Bonus Points! I know the below would be really, really rare, so of course I don't expect you to go out and get one for me, but if you happen to have one lying around, I'd double-love to get it:
* that one card you love (or hate!) the most, and its story
* optical illusions
* uncommon animals, birds, insects, fish etc.
* Game of Thrones
* Greetings From .., official or not (cards I have so far: https://goo.gl/photos/UPdbt8WjV8MXacBZ7)
* Other cards from Postallove https://goo.gl/photos/xf3VpbWAFcQmZPW9A
* anything IT-related
* cards by Irina Zeniuk, especially blue cats (my tentative collection: https://goo.gl/photos/LY6tbWnWUsDxuFGh8)
* cats by Alexei Dolotov https://goo.gl/photos/AiW7KycavVbyHq6w8
* Dr Seuss
* Star Wars (https://goo.gl/photos/VCcwqNmUufLj7fZq8)
* Inge Löök https://goo.gl/photos/T9EAuFieFBcBfgZi7
I am already grateful you took the time and money to write to me. I am happy with ANY card, I am NOT making demands, it doesn't have to be from a fancy collection - I also posted the above links to avoid duplicates of special cards, since I participate in postcrossing forum games as well.
Dead postcards count: 13 (less than 2% ain't bad)
I will never ask anybody to register a card they never received, as I consider it unfair to them and as it is against site policies. I register my cards the same day I find them in the mail.