lalalander(or Syahirah) is a member in Malaysia . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,458 days).
My name is Syahirah which means Fame/famous.(and if you can write it in your native language, that will be great). My favourite colour is purple.
Here are some suggestions for cards I would love to receive:
-Anime & Manga(Cardcaptor Sakura, Kuroshitsuji, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Club, Hello Kitty and etc.)
- Cartoon (I like Moomin or Kaj Stenvall, if you have one, can you please send it? :) )
- Famous celebrities (singers, actors, etc.)
- Movies and tv drama series (Star Trek, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Narnia, and other movies)
- cute animals (except a pig)
- Fairytale For e.g. angels, fairies and mermaids
- Food if possible traditional food
- HISTORICAL sites, CASTLES
- crafts and art.
- HERALDRY, flags, family/town signs, coat of arms
- MAP CARDS
-handmade (any kind just surprise me with your creativity)
Take a look at my received postcards in
(so that you won't send the same exact card to me)
My favourite cards in
This is crucial: Do write the DATE on the postcard.
Please don't send a church postcard (I have too many church postcards). Thanks.
If you're are not so sure what to write on the card, write:
- an interesting fact about your country or what you like to do everyday.
-Perhaps a song or movie that you watched recently and what do you think.
-Think of a random word and tell me about it.
-Any act of kindness that makes you smile.
If you want to put stickers, don't hesitate and paste it on the postcard.
My blog which contains cards that I offer for swaps:
Other types of postcards are welcome too. I like surprises...
If I have not registered YOUR card in 60 days, PLEASE, contact me via e-mail.