My name is Kathleen.
I live in Taiwan together with my husband and 10 years old daughter.
We have a new family (baby) in February 2020.
The baby is a boy, we love him so much！
Welcome to write some blessings to baby：）
I like to travel,I've been to 12 countries.
I'm interested in reading, movies, music, and collecting postcards and stamps.
My dream is to travel around the world！
I'm very happy to receive all kinds of card, but especially:
- Postcrossing meet up
- maximum cards
- Greeting from...
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- illustration, cute drawings
- cat / penguin
- Le Petit Prince
- Studio Ghibli
- Blue Cat series
- old funny ladies (Inge Löök series)
- Sanrio family (POMPOMPURIN，Hello Kitty…）
- Hero of Marvel (Iron Man is my favorite)
- map of the world, map of your country
- unique things in your city / country ( flag, tourist attraction, landscape, animal, food, festival, clothes pattern, local lifestyle, historical events, etc. )
- Holiday postcard (Christmas, Easter, Halloween , New Year…)
- Birthday cards ( in May)
- shaped postcards
- Japan postcard — Gotochi postcards (ご当地フォルムカード）
I also like to collect many different stamps ,postcard,sticker,ticket and special postmarks .
If you send some to me , I will be happy and show them on the wall：）
All kinds of postcards are welcome.
Please no ad/free/folded or selfmade cards.
And NO printing with A4 paper, cuttings from calendars or books. I want postcard only！
Please write something on the postcard,not only "Happy Postcrossing".
Maybe you can write about:
- you / your family / pet / hometown
- A story behind the card.
- any Interesting thing
I will be happy, if you write something in your native language, with translation to English or Chinese.
Please DON'T writes in cursive, it's hard for me to read it.
I am new here, but I think "postcrossing" is an incredible idea.
I am sure that I will meet a lot of nice people from all over the world.
Happy Postcrossing and have a nice day!
*If you interested in direct swaps or become pen pal with me,
please give me message or write on your postcard.
I will reply message to you soon!
Nice to meet you ^_^
Edited October 9, 2021