MISSING POSTCARD ID: Please message me so I can register it.
1. Zhang (Beijing, China): cable car / ropeway from Chongqing River
2. Dimitra (USA): NASA Atlantis orbiter from Kennedy Space Center
I am Nina, a Chinese-Filipino cat owner from Manila, Philippines. I like reading newspapers, books, comics, and graphic novels (though I don't have much time for it these days). I stay fit through my organic farming apprenticeship. I record my life experiences through journaling, urban sketching, and photography. These days I play tabletop role play games.
I have traveled to: USA, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, Indonesia (Bali), Iceland, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Vatican City, Italy, Switzerland, France, UAE, UK, China (plus Hong Kong and Macau), Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Finland, and Estonia (Tallinn).
Send me anything you like (except cockroaches and religious images), preferably single view. Please check my wall to avoid sending duplicate images. Stamps are very much appreciated.
Feel free to write anything (except Biblical / religious scriptures -- I've no religion). Here are some suggested topics:
- where you got the postcard you sent me / what the picture in front is all about
- monthly prompts from the Postcrossing blog
- a drawing or doodle (if you don't feel like writing)
Please write the date and DON'T copy what's written on your profile word by word. I read your profiles after registering the postcard you send me. I look forward to reading your stories.
- for Chinese Postcrossers: Sun Wu Kong (孙悟空)
- non-touristy cards from your country : festivals, holidays, customs and traditions, museum artifacts, national symbols, animals, plants, sports, Olympic mascots, clothing, food, recipes (preferably in English), heritage houses, historic neighborhoods, public transportation, local people / indigenous tribes, map cards, animation, cartoons, comics, nature)
- artworks (calligraphy, painting, handmade, tribal designs, etc).
- mail art / anything Postcrossing-related / meet-up card
- Greetings from...(country of origin: https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from-series) I now have Singapore, Italy, China, Norway, France, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Thailand, Brazil, Hong Kong, Finland (special edition), Bulgaria, and Serbia.
- Postallove Continents: I now have Europe.
- fairies, ghosts, spirits, elementals, aliens, folklore, mythology
- science fiction / science / rocks / space / UFOs
- Japan: GOTOCHI (I now have the following [from direct swap and from postcards bought in Japan]: Aichi Nagoya Castle, ALL Gotochi bought in Hyogo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido