Good day friends,
******Please do not send me postcards from a country other than the one in which you live....thank you :-) ******
My name is Květa and I live with my husband in the town of Písek. We have two sons :-) .. In Písek you will find the oldest stone bridge in the Czech Republic and the second oldest in Europe. We like postcrossing, motorcycling, music and sports. All postcards are welcome, but we are happy to get the postcard we have in our wish list. I understand English, but the translation must be done using translation, so I apologize for the mistakes. Flowers, cats and dogs called sweet and Christmas cards, please send them to friends who wish .I don't like meeting cards. Thank you.
please send your card in writing. I would like to send you along with many different stamps. I like colored stamps. And say hello to your tongue.
Nice are SINGLEVIEW cards (cards with 1 picture on the front) !!
* sports stadiums,
* you will make me jump for joy with CHE GUEVARY * :-)
Indians, I would be very happy (I love Native American postcards)
* 3D / lenticular or embossed cards, holographic cards -
lama -very beautiful animal
You can see the postcards I received in these collections at https://kvestr.rajce.idnes.cz/
* I like photos of men in typical Scottish clothing
* people in costumes ... national dances and festivals
* Mayan culture of the African ethnic group, the culture of the indigenous people of South America,
* Large bells
* music * Metallica, Ozzy Osborne, Kiss
* Black and white postcards
* Grand Canyon
* Castles and palaces
*** Giant cactus
* Winston Churchill
* Louis Armstrong
Happy postcrossing, have a nice day !!!
I wish you good health and love :-)