Hello, dear postcrossing friends around the world!
My name is Kristina. I was born in 1987 in Kaluga, the city located 150 kilometers (93 miles) southwest of Moscow. Kaluga is known for its most famous resident, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, a rocket science pioneer who worked here as a school teacher. But almost all my life (since 8 months yo) I live in Moscow. I'm Database Admin & love my job:)
IT & computers are one of my primary interests. Also I like: books, music, photography. Asian culture in general, but especially things connected to Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Thailand. I'm an otaku)) Anime, manga & dorama are my obsessions))
Most likely you are reading my profile 'cause you're going to send me a postcard. I want to thank you for that! I will surely appreciate any card you sent me, and the below wishes are only as a lead for you, please don't take them as demands))
* Illustrations of Oxana Viktorova, Olga Ionaytis, Anton Lomaev, Alena Dergileva
* Navy/Marine Fleet, Battleships, Sailing ships etc.
* "Alice in Wonderland" & other children book's illustrations
* Tomatoes, pumpkins, cheese
* Body Positivity, Feminism, BLM & other social movements
* Beautiful erotica (please, no vulgar pornography), LGBTQ [But please put them in an envelope - some people in Russia can be very intolerant, so postcards can be destroyed:(]
* Subculture, tattoo
* Anime & manga/manhwa/manhua
* Steampunk, Victorian era
* Fantasy, fairytales & folklore (elves\dragons\trolls etc.)
* Magic, Alchemy (witches, wizards etc.)
* Multiview, touristic, flags & maps (cards with states\provinces\towns are very welcome!)
* Cats (domestic\wild\big cats like tiger, lynx, cheetah)
* Disney & Pixar, cartoons in general (especially "Adventure Time" & "Big Hero 6")
* Games illustrations (especially "Cyberpunk 2077","Death Stranding", "Detroit: Become Human" &"Final Fantasy" franchise)
* John William Waterhouse & art in general (especially marine painters)
* Cute illustrations of dinosaurs, raccoons, llamas, lemurs, pandas, whales, owls, foxes, hedgehogs, squirrels and peacocks.
* Red shoes
* Windows, rooftops, bridges
* Architecture, Design (castles, odd/unusual/strange buildings - illustrations or photo)
* Jars & cups
* Botanical illustrations (esp. wild flowers)
* Moomins and Inge Löök's 'Aunties'.
* Yummy food\sweets\tea & coffee\recipes
* Interesting Ad cards, or something strange & unusual, or surreal images
Handmade postcards are cool, cards in envelopes are very welcome as well. Also, I don't mind duplicates, so if you see that I already received a card which you wanted to send to me, don't worry - send it! Each postcard is unique (^U^) And I totally inspire you to write something on your postcard! I'll be very happy to read your greetings and wishes))
Thank you for reading my profile. I'm looking forward to find the card from you in my mailbox. Best wishes and Happy Postcrossing!