I am 54 years old woman, a deacon by my profession and I work at the Lutheran Church, at a local congregation. My daily work is to meet people who need mental help, more hope and support to their troubles. I am interested in all kind of people and with pleasure ready to listen, talk and pray with anyone who asks it.
I have two sons, 19 and 18 years old. The older of them has just began a new period in his life with the professional studies. The younger son has an Asperger syndrome diagnosis with ADHD symptoms, so called high level autism. He is an intelligent and most interested in mathematics. And we have a cat at home, too. She is very important to us.
I love postcards showing
- beautiful landscapes and nature views
- coffee, cafeterias, food, drinks, bread and wine
- mail boxes (for leaving or incoming post) or stamps
- praying hands, praising people, but no church buildings, please
- child's face, children photographed in their natural everyday life
- something soft and tender in this hard world
- people at their daily work
- Greetings from -serie cards (issued by Postallove) from the country of origin ( I have already got: AU, AT, Bali, BY, BE, Black Hole, BR, CA, CN, Cyprus, CZ, DK, Earth, EE, Faroe Islands, FI older and newer, FR, DE, Gouda, GR, Haarlem, HK, HU, Iceland, IN, ID, IR, IT, JP, LV, LT, LU, MY, NL, NZ, PL, PT, RO, RU, San Antonio, SG, Slovenia, South Africa, SP, SE, SW, TW, Terschelling, TH, TR, UA, United Arab Emirates, GB, USA, Åland)
- Flags of the world -serie cards from the country of origin ( I have got: AT, BE, CA, CN, CZ, DE, DK, European Union, DE, Greenland, FI, HU, JP, KR, LT, LU, Macau, NL, NO, RU, SK, TW, US)
- Icons of -serie from the country of origin: AT, TW
- Unesco World Heritage Sites from the hard-to-get countries/sites
- any colourful landscape of your country
- photo cards of adult cats or kittens (not dressed with clothes)
- Grumpy Cat, Blue cat by Irina Zeniuk, cats by Irina Garmashova, cats by Makoto Muramatsu, etc.
- Martta Wendelin, Raija Nokkala, Kimmo Pälikkö, Albert Edelfelt
- Findus & Pettson by Sven Nordqvist
Please, look at my favourites http://www.postcrossing.com/user/kotona/gallery/favourites
You can see there cards I wish to receive but haven't got yet.
I am waiting for your postcard. If it isn't too expensive to you, send your card in an envelope, please. So it's easier to save the used stamps for my collection or for the charity and your card will arrive without damages. I have over 23.700 postcards in my collections. Save you teabags for somebody who likes tea - we don't.