Hello! My name is Pannita (33, married) from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm...
an Economist/an Analyst (by learning)
an Illustrator/a Photographer (by trying)
a Bookworm/a Coffeeholic (by doing)
My hobbies are drawing, crafting, cooking, reading, traveling, and photography. I'm also a collector of designer toys & action figures, BJDs (Ball-jointed dolls), and of course postcards!
All postcards are welcome! If you don't know what to send, you can check my favourites on my postcards wall or choose from the following list.
* Hometown (or your home country)
* Art (may related to your local culture)
* Architecture (castles, historical sites etc.)
* Food (anything you like to eat or local food)
* Cats or Dogs (big cats, foxes, wolves & huskies)
* Objects (old cameras, clocks, keys, post boxes)
* Handmade (drawing, if you are an artist)
I also like any kind of B&W or vintage design postcards. Please send it without an envelope. Thanks!
Don't forget to write a postcard ID and date. If you write your address (in English), I will send a thank you postcard in return.
Happy Postcrossing! :)
*To avoid duplicate, please see postcards I already have on the wall and here: http://s62.photobucket.com/user/korpannita/library/Postcard%20Box
*No advertising or rude postcard