My name is Sveta. I'm from Siberia, but now i live in Moscow... sometimes in Saint-Petersburg... sometimes somewhere else. I'm always on the road.
I would like to learn something interesting from your postcards. Maybe about your culture, your homeland, your favorite places... Tell me what you did today. Or any local legend.
* city-views (Typical Buildings from your town or country, streets, famous buildings, Castles, Royals, something from your town or country. etc.)
* PAINTED city views
* landscapes of the place you livе
* map-cards (Country maps, region maps, city maps, also Flag Cards, coat of arms, GF etc.)
* local transport (Subways, trams etc.)
* anything specific of your country or culture (traditional clothing or nathional cuisine, traditional dance etc)
* snow / freeze / North Pole / Arctic / Antarctica
* mountains / ocean / desert / waterfall / lakes / agriculture...
* farms / lake houses / house in mountains / doors / windows ...
* sky / clouds / aurora / sunset
* nathional cartoon characters (like Krtek, Bamse, Smurfs, Tintin, Nemi, Bolek i Lolek, The Raccoons, Reksio..... tell me about them))
* food / drinks
* reproductions of pictures from art museum in your country
* writers / literature / Literature characters (but i really don't like John Tolkien. No offense))
* Christmas and New Year postcards ;)
* birthday cards are welcome in July :)
* Vanity Fair/The New Yorker/Vogue covers
* PANDAS ❤️
* beavers, otters, raccoons
* PAINTED cards of animals (especially cats)
* mythology / history
* Fairy Tales illustrations (not Disney)
* Hayao Miyazaki
* James Dean ❤️
* Gravity Falls / Adventure Time / Over the Garden Wall / Rick and Morty
* The Simpsons / Futurama
* local mailboxes
* Olympic games
* nonstandard card - very big or unusual shape
Or - my Favourites wall (only not received cards)
I will be happy to get some pretty or unusual stamps on the card.
I'm not against intresting AD cards
I ask you not to send me pieces of paper, cardboard, printed photographs, and drawings.
Thank you for reading my profile.
Помимо вышеперечисленного очень люблю получать открытки с вашими родными городами. Ретрофото или нарисованные. Вот такое: