First of all I would like to say I can't wait ro receive your postcard.
I'm 31, live in south Germany and work for an international transport company: my job is doing customs clearance on import shipments arriving by air or sea.
- please if possible don't send Christmas cards to me. I like card for Christmas MARKETS but please no other christmas cards. Thank you. -
For German postcrossers: die neuen Postkarten von Schöning "Urlaubärgrüße aus …" finde ich super und ich würde mich sehr über solche Karten freuen. Genauso freue ich mich über WeihnachtsMARKTkarten, gerne auch außerhalb der Weihnachtszeit. :)
I have always loved postcards and my favorites are:
- city view cards: typical tourist picture cards: single or multi-views
- the sea, beaches, lakes
- islands (I love visiting islands especially North Sea Islands)
- container ships and cruise ships
- sea ports
- airports or civil air planes
- castles, Palaces
- christmas markets
- special buildings and places in your country
- UNESCO World Heritage sights
- outside view of churches
- kangaroos, koalas
- postallove Greetings from ... statistics cards, I have already received the following countries: AR, CA, CN, CZ, DK, ES, FI, FR, DE, HU, JP, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, KR, CH, TJ, GB, US
- special wish for German postcrossers: ich liebe die roten Chronikkarten vom "Schoening-Verlag". Ich habe schon einige (auch viele zum Tauschen) aber es gibt sicherlich noch viele mehr. Swaps sind sehr willkommen.
Please only send new postcards. I don't like art and vintage / old or painted postcards too much. Please save them for people who really enjoy them and try to show me a view from your country or a place you visited instead. But of Course all cards are welcome and appreciated.
I'm also looking for snail mail penpals so if you are interested please let me know.
I will try and register all postcards as soon as possible. If I don't register yours in a reasonable time please email me.
Thank you very much and happy postcrossing!