Hello & KONNICHIWA!
My name is KAZU,49-year-old male,
living in Nagoya-city,Central Japan.
I am an editor of publication such as exercise books of geography and history for junior high school students.
I am very glad to be a member of the Postcrossing.
I would appreciate to receive your cards with;
- photo of beautiful landscape
in your city & country
- architectural monuments
- old travel posters
- art works of Alfons MUCHA
- maps:especially,old style
- train maps
- trains :especially,I like tram.
- old cars:especially,I like "BEETLE"(Volkswagen).
- radio receiver
(I have linstened to shortwave radio broadcasts all over the world as hobby)
- postage stamps
- old propaganda posters in socialism countries
- about Mr.Bean(comedy charactar in UK)
- Christmas card(postcard ONLY)
Beautiful stamps are welcome!
Please do not send handmade card. No envelop.
But AD cards are OK.
I am looking forward to the postcard you select for me!
Thank you & ARIGATO.