I’m the product manager in Moscow bank 👨🏼💼 I design banking products and very curious about how people in different countries live and use money and spend time on work 🧐
I shall be grateful in case you share the way how you plan your budget or plan your working day. What tools do you use? What rituals do you prefer?
I glad to receive any postcards, but you will make my day if send me something of the following:
• Bauhaus buildings, art and products
• Buildings (modern, old-fashioned and unique)
• Covered bridges
• Sports/sportsmen/football/soccer/olympic games
• Vehicles (trains, airplanes, trucks)
• Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Apple, Bang&Olufsen, Braun
• Inge Löök's old ladies
• Japanese Gotochi postcards
I shall be especially grateful to you for some of my favourite stamps:
• USA — First Moon landing 2019 with the Moon (it's AWESOME!!!)
• England — Titanic anniversary
• Germany — Biathlon-WM Ruhpolding, Bauhaus 100th anniversary
I shall be grateful if you write your favourite quotation on the postcard.
And I have the postcards with Penguin's paperback covers if anyone is interested in a private swap.
I'm looking forward to hearing of you ;)