Hi! My name is King. Im an artist and an entrepreneur. Im interested in permaculture and all sorts of crafts. I travel, take photos and dance as much as I can. ^_^
I prefer Single View cards :)
* cartoon maps, cartoon animals
* vintage postcards
* Moomin and Kaj Stenvall's duck paintings
* paintings, black and white photographs
* modern art, retro style art or photograph
* architecture (windows, doors, interiors, or unique, colorful, strange houses, shops or buildings)
* musical instruments
* food / recipes
* national costumes
* UNESCO World Heritage Site
* Country map cards(showing entire country map)
* US state maps
* seasonal/holiday/celebrations from your place (Yes, I'm happy to receive Christmas postcards any day but please send postcards, not the folded ones(greeting cards)).
Anime/Manga postcards(Nodame, One Piece, Gintama, Naruto, Bleach, Junjo Romantica,etc...I'm getting carried away ^_^) will really make my day!
But any postcard you have will be warmly accepted. :)
Ad cards / Free cards are okay since I like seeing design works. But please send something nice.
And if you could write something, maybe about yourself or the card, perhaps a book you like or maybe just say hi or anything - that would be great!
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing! ^_^
Ps. Please send them stamped, written and not in an envelope.
I love the idea that they've traveled far and long, some with creases and all.
But, if you really have to send it in an envelope, please write your message on the postcard itself and I'll paste the stamps from the envelope.
Thank you again!