My name is Яков (Yakov/Jakub/James/etc), I live in a beautiful Kaliningrad. Before WWII it was German city and called Königsberg. Now it is an enclave and separated from the rest of Russia.
In my free time, I go to the gym, spend time with my family (we have 1yo son and a poodle dog), and sometimes play video games. I like to read before bed. We sending postcards from this account together with my wife Darina.
I like rock music - AC/DC, Scorpions, Disturbed, Accept, Avantasia, Godsmack, Rammstein, Volbeat...
With all my family we love to watch the Eurovision Song Contest, so it you have a postcard with any Eurovision participant from your country, or other, we will be very happy to receive it! Or if you like ESC too, please write something about it :)
I love all postcard you send me. You can send me what you like (or maybe don't like - then tell me why). In an envelope, or without. As you wish. I love interesting stamps. If you can put more than 1 on a postcard - it will made my day!
With my wife and son we have a special collections:
- Harry Potter (our favorite)
- Poodle dogs
- Rock music
- Kiwi fruit
- Sailing ships, vessels
- Photos of mother and child, or just babies, kids (not drawings)
- People who do things (not drawings) or famous people in your country
Some other ideas for a postcard to send:
- Funny animals;
- Water, river, sea, lake etc.;
- Traditional things in your country;
- Your hometown, national parks, nature;
- Fruits, vegetables;
- Funny cards/with funny picture or text (please translate the text into English, if there is one on the postcard);
- Popular movies/cartoons, movie posters, actors;
- Adventure Time with Finn & Jake;
- Drawings of children's books;
- Other “children stuff”;
- Birthday cards in October and near
- Christmas cards in November, December (you can send folded cards in an envelope too!)
Also we love handmade scrapbooking postcards.
if you like to draw, you can send your drawing in an envelope instead of a postcard. 🙂
Also you can send an envelope with various contents like stickers, bookmarks, cards from your country, brochures about your city and other interesting local things. If you write your address I will send you something back.
Thanks! And happy postcrossing!