When you send me a postcard, I'd love to know the answer to this question: What are you thankful for?
What kinds of postcards do I like?
- animals (especially endangered or rare animals, ones that live underwater or cats)
- native embroidery (needlework)
- with embroidery designs for me to stitch
- made of unusual materials
- with special effects
- made with embroidery or of fabric
- showing postage stamps or maps
- astronomy (study of outer space, not astrology which is using stars to tell the future)
- with postage stamps on them - I never take stamps off cards
- about helping people with mental illness or drug addiction (not making fun of them).
- Maxi-cards of the above topics
- "Favorites" on my Postcard Wall here are all cards I haven't received
I really enjoy most cards.
Please don't send me erotic or racist postcards, or postcards making fun of people with mental illness or drug addiction.
PS for Everyone- On the Postcrossing Forums, my name is HausMaus.
PS for Japanese Postcrossers - I'm looking for cards of Mount Miyogi in Gumma-ken. I tore the ligaments in my left ankle while hiking there in 1995 and wasn't able to buy postcards.
PS for Italian Postcrossers - My mostly white cat, Raven, was named after Ravenna, Ohio, which was named after Ravenna, Italy, and I'd love a card from there.
PS for Norwegian Postcrossers - Hardanger Embroidery, which I'm learning, is from Hardanger, Norway, so I'd love a card from that a