I love meeting people from all over the world and experiencing new cultures and sights. Postcrossing is the next best thing to actually traveling to all those wonderful places.
I am an architect, artist and college professor near Denver, Colorado, USA (on the edge of the beautiful Rocky Mountains) so my favorite postcards are the ones with:
* Anything architectural: castles, churches, bridges, lighthouses, city views, homes, tiny houses, cabins tucked in the woods, mountains or seaside or anything unique architecturally or artistically like doors, windows, etc.
* Typical tourist postcard from where you live
* Handmade or watercolor cards
* Bible verses or Christian cards
* If from the US, I love Christopher Arndt postcards! They are my favorite!
What is your day like and what do you like? I love God, teaching bible studies and spending time with my husband, family and friends, especially over coffee, when I am not working (although I also love my work). Ok, to be honest, I drink a lot of coffee. I also love to draw, paint, read, explore the mountains, hike, going to plays and musicals as well as learning new things, which may explain why I love teaching and Postcrossing. My husband and I are now riding and enjoying the scenery anywhere and everywhere from our Harley Davidson motorcycle. It has become our new adventure. Harley postcards that are family friendly would be greatly appreciated also!
I would love it if you could share something about where you live like a tradition or custom from your country. Thank you so much for sharing a picture and a part of your life with me.
God bless you.(I would love to know how to say this in your native language also).