Hello! Hej! Hallo! Moi! :)
My name is Felicia and I'm 30 years old. I'm originally from the Finnish mainland, but I currently live at the Åland islands, which is an autonomous region of Finland in the middle of the Baltic Sea. I studied English and German at university, and I am now working as a language teacher at the local maritime high school.
Outside of work I like spending time with friends, cuddling with cats, playing board and online games, doing creative things, and learning new languages. I also love travelling and meeting new people, which I am currently mostly doing through postcards. To me, the most interesting thing about Postcrossing is YOU, the person behind the card, and the text written on the back :) If you don't know what to write, here are some prompts I would love to hear about:
* How are you feeling at the moment and why?
* How was your day so far and what did you do?
* Where are you writing from and what does the place look like?
* What was the last thing that made you happy, or sad, or angry?
* What is your favourite word or expression in your language and what does it mean? (PS. If you speak any of the languages I understand, please write to me in that language to help me practise! :))
The front of the card doesn't matter too much to me, but if you want to make me extra happy, you can find some inspiration in my favourites (I use it as a wishlist, so I don't have the cards listed there). Generally, all things funny or cute will make me smile! :) Cards related to the following topics are especially welcome:
* Harry Potter
* Eurovision Song Contest
* Cats (photos, illustrations, anything)
* Languages (quotes, words, any text)
* Reading and writing (books, paper, pens)
* Coffee, tea, cozy vibes
* Landscapes and nature
I hope you're having a great day and I'm looking forward to receiving anything you want to send! Thank you in advance, and Happy Postcrossing! :)